Cart Attendant Tips

Would anyone be able to share any tips or things they learned as a Cart Attendant? I am pretty new and would appreciate any information or experiences I could learn from.

(I am also writing a research paper for college and some responses may be cited as research, but no usernames will be documented.)

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
Would anyone be able to share any tips or things they learned as a Cart Attendant? I am pretty new and would appreciate any information or experiences I could learn from.

(I am also writing a research paper for college and some responses may be cited as research, but no usernames will be documented.)

Thanks for the help
As someone who’s been at Target for almost a year, I got a lot to say. Hope your management isn’t bad but prepared to be fucked over. They fuck you in hours, extra work like carry outs even if they have others who don’t do nothing that are capable of doing it, the possibility of being hit by idiot customers in the parking lot, being looked down on by other employees and managers and also dealing with managements bullshit. Workload itself isn’t too bad, It’s just the people around you that can make it harder for you. Don’t suck up to nobody, lay low on the radar and be the best you can be.

Thanks for the help
Idk if you are new to target or not and like I said in my other comment, I hope your management and most coworkers are great but unfortunately I talk down about this company because of how they treat employees and they allow so much bs and bias and do not do a lot of things right. I’m already bound to quit my CA job and leave target for good because I’m over all the stuff that goes on. All I’m saying is if you can’t get promoted within a year or that they won’t build you up to a better position, you might as well quit.

Back