Archived Cartwheel Benefits for store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any benefits for the store to inform guest about cartwheel? ( ie like redcards?) Do they keep track of that?

Last edited:
As of now the company is only tracking
how many cartwheel sales stores do individual. You can check your group rank on the VIBE score board on store reports or you can see your standing in the company on the store facts sheet report. But no pros or cons in my group if your doing great or not. We are ranked top 10 in the company. :p

My store will sometimes sent a shoutout on the walkie: "Team! I just want to recognize [TM] for getting appy with a guest! Great job [TM]!"

5% is what the discount is for most items. I'm sure Spot is still making money off of the item. But the guest feel like they're getting some kind of discount and they probably buy other stuff while they're there. So it's a win-win for Spot and guest. Every little discount does help in these times.

i tell guests all the time specially if i am back-up cashiering and they are buying a bunch of groceries. it doesn't hurt and most of them are appreciative. honestly im not "getting appy with it" i just think its nice. and fun to save money.

Sometimes when people are on the fence about things, if it's on cartwheel, that might convince them to get it. I know I'd still be on the fence about the sodastream, and I wouldn't have bought some other stuff. In that respect, I think it boosts sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back