Archived cartwheel payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Does anyone know how long it will be before guests can use their cartwheel, GIFTCARD payment and the REDCARD payment without having to jump through hoops?

Also, since guests now have to make changes to their cartwheel account to accommodate the giftcard payments, why can't they fix it so that the guest doesn't actually get their RedCard out to make their payment?

Finally....do guests actually have a way to pull up their RedCard on their phones so that we can make returns at GS?

Gift card changes are new security measure. I like it & it's there for the guest protection against scammers.
FYI - Wallet can be used for receipt lookup returns that used REDcard payment. Lookup receipt and scan the barcode in Wallet.
Thanks
Mizi

Last edited:
Gift card changes are new security measure. I like it & it's there for the guest protection against scammers.
FYI - Wallet can be used for receipt lookup returns that used REDcard payment. Lookup receipt and scan the barcode in Wallet.
Thanks
Mizi
really? my store said that wasn't possible. I'll have to try. does it matter if original payment was regualr rc vs wallet?

They just added that capability this week. There was a redwire about it
oh, nice! does it matter if original payment was regular rc vs wallet? ie: paid with regular rc, return with wallet?

so i do k5 functions k2 lookup receipt, scan wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back