Archived Cartwheel snafu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, on cartwheel the hp envy 5643 printer is 40% off. One problem with that , we haven't sold that printer since black friday. Can't find results for it anywhere. i was wondering if your store has came up with any solutions to the problem.

"We're out of stock of this item, and we don't know if we'll be getting more in soon. It's a popular sale."

We did the same thing when our new 3DS and appropriate games never showed up.

Yes, it's a lie, but it makes you and the company look slightly less incompetent than "yeah it's on sale but we don't sell it." My electronics TL may approve an ad substitution for a printer with similar specs, but that's unknown.

Offer says 117 redemptions so somebody must have a pallet or two in their store...

...our store has one on hand supposedly. No more than two showing at any store in my district. Might just be miscounted at stores.

So this is basically the same issue we had all season with the Cartwheel Toy of the Day? Smh

Speaking of cartwheel deals for stuff we haven't sold since before Christmas... Did anyone else notice that there were pretty good cartwheel deals for all of the small appliances/housewares and other bulk stuff that didn't sell through during Black Friday or immediately after? It seemed like a couple of weeks before Christmas that everything we had on risers and palletized in receiving was ending up as a 20-50% off cartwheel. It's a smart way for the company to manage inventory IMO.

Is anyone else freaked out/amazed at the sale regarding rugs? Really? A different color every day? Is this just a way to torture Guest Service or do they really thing guests will wait until Friday to buy the purple striped/glittery/yellow fringe rug?

Rugs Daily Deals: 25% off a different color rug each day through 02/28/2015.
Sunday: 25% off Blue Rugs through 02/22/2015
Monday: 25% off Yellow & Gold Rugs through 02/23/2015
Tuesday: 25% off Neutral Rugs through 02/24/2015
Wednesday: 25% off Multicolored Rugs through 02/25/2015
Thursday: 25% off Red & Orange Rugs through 02/26/2015
Friday: 25% off Gray Rugs through 02/27/2015
Saturday: 25% off Pink & Purple Rugs through 02/28/2015

Last edited:
I swept back 2 pallets of these things first week of January.

Is anyone else freaked out/amazed at the sale regarding rugs? Really? A different color every day? Is this just a way to torture Guest Service or do they really thing guests will wait until Friday to buy the purple striped/glittery/yellow fringe rug?

This is THE stupidest thing I've seen in some time! I'm sure someone, somewhere thought this was marketing genius but I think it's stupid.
I mean, what's the point???

Don't you wish Cartwheel had a function where you could reach in and choke the person who comes up with some of these brilliant schemes.
I guess they would be fine in a perfect world where the product arrives on time and you have enough of everything but otherwise they cause nothing but headaches.

what about black rugs
and white rugs

and green rugs

Green is not a neutral color

Who decides whether something is "multicolored" or one of the others because technically unless it's solid, all rugs are multicolored

does this include bath rugs

i bet not

if it does i'd be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back