Archived Cashiering Functions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifewithtarget

Guest Service TM
Could someone give a little explanation for each K function when you scan the receipt after the transaction has gone through.

If there's a thread about them, you can just post the link as well, thanks!

I'm 99.9% sure they each have a description on the screen. "Even exchange," "fix a mistake," etc...

lifewithtarget

Guest Service TM
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was just asking for an explanation on all of them. I'm not near a register at the moment, so I wanted to know ahead of time.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Go through your training guide. Or look through the different functions without completing a function.

The K functions are updated at times, and are laid out differently depending on your status.

Heck I used to have permissions to return and defect items from the lanes. As well as fix receipt mistakes, print gift receipts, and check on gift cards.

Meh. Even as a GSA, I don't have them all memorized, especially since there are some that are almost never used.

It depends on your status, whether you're at a check lane or at Guest Service, etc.

And certain ones open up another list of K options.

I suggest just playing around with the registers when you're working. That will be a much more effective way to learn them than looking at a list of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.