Archived Catchy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denim...Graphic tees..Leggings...Tunics...Denim...Backpacks...Headphones...Hair Gel...Denim...Converse One Star Shoes...Denim...Shaun White Hoodies...Denim.

At any given time, at least one person on our team is singing this. Work in electronics for more than an hour and you will be numb.

I'm teaching attitude.

Also, way better than "Who run the world? GIRLS!!!"

Try calling refund authorization (phone black hole); while you're on hold they're playing old commercial jingles over & over & over & over....

I did notice that lil Wayne and Rick Ross are on the new music loop. That is fairly edgy.

One day I woke up..... and I found more to play.... one day I woke up... and I found more More MORE MORE!.... Oh the transition into your target india refund auth. rep!

Denim...Graphic tees..Leggings...Tunics...Denim...Backpacks...Headphones...Hair Gel...Denim...Converse One Star Shoes...Denim...Shaun White Hoodies...Denim.

At any given time, at least one person on our team is singing this. Work in electronics for more than an hour and you will be numb.

All the softlines TMs in my store HATE this song because our ETL-Softlines sings it all the time. And now it's stuck in my head. Thanks a lot!

La chihuaaaa wah! La chihuaaaa wah!

This is the most advanced picanic basket stealing technology ever invented.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us

I find it kinda funny that their playing Nirvana. Be better if it was Lithium.

Every time I walk by Entertainment I hear Roary the racing car, Roary the number one star...And the Target technical support commercial seems to play like every minute. So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back