Archived Cell Phone Plan Discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I wanted to let you all know that Target employees receive a 15% monthly discount in addition to some other perks from T-Mobile. You should be able to find this information on Target’s internal benefits page; however, I have also provided the information below as well. The holidays are right around the corner and if you were thinking of switching to T-Mobile the information below will be the best way to save some money on our products and services.
I’ll check back on this site to see if anyone has any questions. Feel free to pass this information along to your co-workers.
Cheers!

-Brad Gallagher

Target Employees!!!
Take advantage of these valuable corporate discounts for employees and their families:
• 15% discount off your monthly recurring service charges
• Waived activation fee on each new line of service
• Equipment discounts on new activations
• Free shipping on 2-3 day shipping
• Special 30-day return policy on new devices
• Free accessories with select phone offers

Not yet a T-Mobile customer? Visit the T-Mobile Employee Landing Page http://pages.iloqal.com/Target/ (for special device pricing and accessory packages not available in retail stores) or call 866-464-8662 and choose option 3 to receive these discounts.

Already a T-Mobile wireless user? Register your line by calling 877-453-8824 for service discounts. Most lines will require a 2-year contract renewal to be eligible for the 15% discount. Be prepared to provide your Target email address or work phone number, and the Target promotional code 4179TMOFAV.

Isn't AT&T buying T-Mobile

Yes, but it will be sometime next year before the deal even takes place, and then later yet when consumers will see changed pricing/services.

I don't feel like this is a spam post that deserves deletion. It brings to our attention the corporate discount on plans and services, which to tell you the truth, I only knew about Verizon and ATT discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back