Archived Certain workcenters thinking they are better than others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of that scene in the first season of House of Cards when Claire has her office manager fire a bunch of employees and then pulls her in to the office to fire the office manager at the end of the day. She was blindsided.
I hated Clare!!!!
And what the heck was going on with that hairdo?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

as an instock team member, who gets made to do quite literally every position in the store... (cashiering, every part of logistics, every function the salesfloor has to do) logistics is far superior. i dont mean that we are better than the rest... we just have way better jobs. i honestly love doing everything logistics. but i work at a store that heavily depends on my team. there are only three of us, and all three of us are trained in backroom/flow/cashiering/salesfloor/electronics. etc etc. but im sure this is not the same for every store. i also have friends in almost every department, and we all joke around with each other about how the other doesnt do any work. one of my good friends is a gstl, and im constantly joking about how all he does is ask for help over the walkie, and he constantly jokes about how instocks just walks around all day pretending to scan stuff. if your store has workcenters competing to be top dog, then your store is working all wrong. all workcenters are apart of a larger mechanism, and as such should be working insync. although i must say, when i work backroom and there are 45-50 different pull types in the caf pulls and a gsa (gstl never asks us to grab fa's he always asks a salefloor tm, gsa doesnt know any better) it does get quit annoying when she keeps blasting over the walkie about how we aren't doing our job.... shes a defected piece of the mechanism... lol but seriously... try and get to know other people from other workcenters. hell im going to the movies with people from flow, a brtl, signing, and a gstl tomorrow. trust me guys, this can happen. but i must admit, i work at a great store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back