Archived Changing my availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm a new cashier and still on my 90 days. This is also my first job. When I got hired, I basically told them I have open availability on weekends and weeknights (after my classes ends) but due to the heavy workload that my professors have been giving me and Target scheduling me to work til closing on school nights, I'm afraid I have to change my availability to just weekends only (Thurs-Sun).

First, are they going to accept it being that I'm still on my 90 days and it's around holiday season? Second, how do I even request it? Do I just tell my ETL or HR?

Thank you guys.

I think if you are willing to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday and you're reason for changing your availability is school related, you might have a 50-50 shot at it depending on how well staffed your store is and how kind HR is feeling that day.
As always ASANTS.

I think if you are willing to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday and you're reason for changing your availability is school related, you might have a 50-50 shot at it depending on how well staffed your store is and how kind HR is feeling that day.
As always ASANTS.

Thank you. I appreciate your input! What does ASANTS mean btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back