Archived changing my schedule/availibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Im a cashier/sales floor at target. My manager told me yesterday to go online to eHR before Sunday to request a schedule change because I start school at the end of August. Ive been on eHR the whole morning trying to find how to do it and I can't figure it out. I just need to change my availibility. Hopefully one of you guys can help?
Thanks!

1. sign into eHR
2. hover your mouse onto scheduling and time keeping
3. click my time self service
4. sign into your account again
there should be a change availability button I believe it is on the left of the screen (?)
5. enter your new availability
6. confirm it!

you should definitely change it today before they start making up the new schedule.

Hi! Thank you, I just did that and it works until I get to my time self service and it just shows my schedule and no other options to change anything. I will keep looking!

are you on a computer at your store or are you using a PC? I could be wrong but I believe my time self service only works on the target computers. I don't think it's possible to request off/change availability from home. maybe if you aren't working today or tomorrow you should stop by and change it from there. if you are starting school in a few weeks, it is advisable to change it ASAP. if you have to change it again in the future, I would try to change it around a month prior because the system (at least at my store) errors quite a bit and just like requesting time off, it might not always get approved right away.

are you on a computer at your store or are you using a PC? I could be wrong but I believe my time self service only works on the target computers. I don't think it's possible to request off/change availability from home. maybe if you aren't working today or tomorrow you should stop by and change it from there. if you are starting school in a few weeks, it is advisable to change it ASAP. if you have to change it again in the future, I would try to change it around a month prior because the system (at least at my store) errors quite a bit and just like requesting time off, it might not always get approved right away.
Your correct. OP needs to use a computer at work for time off/LoA/ availability change etc

Thank you! So I have to go in to work and do it at our work computer?

Once you've submitted it though, don't expect for it to be approved right away. Ideally your ETL is fine with it and will update your availability ASAP. However, he/she may need to discuss it with you first if it doesn't fit business needs. Definitely follow up before Tuesday when they start writing the new schedule.

Once you've submitted it though, don't expect for it to be approved right away. Ideally your ETL is fine with it and will update your availability ASAP. However, he/she may need to discuss it with you first if it doesn't fit business needs. Definitely follow up before Tuesday when they start writing the new schedule.
Whenever i request anything, I print it and put it in the ETLs mailbox so they remember to approve it (they have two weeks to approve otherwise it’s aurodenied). Since I’ve started putting in mailbox, never had one denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back