Archived Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they would let me in if I just happened to visit Minneapolis and had my badge with me?

This sounds cool! Im in Minneapolis all the time and was wondering what they were gonna do with that building when I heard they bought it a few months back I believe. Does anyone know if regular tm's are allowed into headquarters? Jw

Probably the most interesting and potentially dicey part of this project is the fenced-in courtyard planned on the 10th Street side of the site. The area will have barbecue grill, basketball court, bocce court and lounging space. It will also have a wrought iron fence.

Thanks Spot.

Something else for the home office Execs to enjoy.
If we plastered our faces against the windows, they'd probably say "Let them eat cake....oh, wait! We took that away, too!"

It's a good thing I just swallowed my coffee before I read this or I'd be cleaning my keyboard~LOL!

Haha looks like another step in the wrong direction by Target.... yeah lets cut hours, benefits, and **** on morale and make something for the big bosses.... geeze I'm glad I got out when I did!

Something else for the home office Execs to enjoy.
If we plastered our faces against the windows, they'd probably say "Let them eat cake....oh, wait! We took that away, too!"

:) your awesome.

I think it would be nice though to have a place for tm's to work out and hang out together just because I'm not technically allowed to hangout with team members...which is bs by the way. And I think the purpose of this will be for higher ups that walk the stores not the hard working team that makes the stores great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back