• Thread starter CrimsonRaven712
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

I work in the backroom and the early morning BR team all like to check the size of the pulls so we can determine if we are going to need a tub/flat/three tier and to see there are smaller pulls that we can get out quickly.

Yesterday I was able to check the size of the Autofills on my PDA but today went I tried to today that option is now gone. I was wondering if this was taken away company wide and if so what the reasoning would have been to do so. It isn't a huge deal, but it was nice to be able to check at the beginning of the shift to see how long pulls could possibly take.

I can't remember what exactly is on the page off the top of my head, but it is the screen you get when you first log into the pda and you can also check the news and schedule. I know that i have to toggle to get to the page. Sorry, I can't be more specific, I can check tomorrow. It could be that they just changed where it was like how getting to SUBT changed.

It was the Progress page. It's now on the myDevices and a lot easier to read as well, compared to the PDA's.

On a pda,
You are talking about my work, then rf apps. Just login, hit my work option. Then, rf apps for the black & white screen.
On my device, as retail world says.

So it did move. I thought they had taken it away completely. Thanks. Does that mean the myDevices work for the backroom now to pull and sto or is that something that is being rolled out slowly?

So it did move. I thought they had taken it away completely. Thanks. Does that mean the myDevices work for the backroom now to pull and sto or is that something that is being rolled out slowly?
MyDevices can STO and SUBT, no pulling batches yet.

I believe all that progress page tells you is how many batches you have...

The MyProgress app on the MyDevices also tells you the number of DPCIs and eaches in each batch. I never used MyProgress on the PDA, so I'm not sure what that showed.

Unless it has recently changed any backroom TM or TL should be able to view DPCI and each count for their batches under MyWork -> Progress

Backroom TMs at my store look it up on the computer in the signing room...not entirely sure how though.

Backroom TMs at my store look it up on the computer in the signing room...not entirely sure how though.

On workbench there is an app called Workload Planning Tools. There is a lot of good logistics information there and one of them is the fill information for both the morning autos and the CAF batches.

I always check everymorning on workbench. Workload planning tools and you can also check your errors/mm delete/ y-usage errors/locu errors. Its really unique having that info.

Forgot to mention the error cheching and location accuracy thats on My Performance!

Unless it has recently changed any backroom TM or TL should be able to view DPCI and each count for their batches under MyWork -> Progress
I went and checked again today and it was there. Perhaps I just had a wonky PDA yesterday, some of ours have been on the fritz lately, my PDA today was an hour and a half fast on the time.

Once in a while all the numbers are down for the day so nothing is able to display in the PDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back