Archived Checking your attendance record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonSFTM

Narwhals Are Awesome
Is there a way to go into eHR and check one's attendance record? I tend to keep track by using the call log on my phone and though I'm not calling out a lot, I have the ETL (or whatever we're calling them now? Is it still ETL?) over me telling me when I had to call out today that we'd be having a talk about my attendance record.

I'm really confused, because I'm not calling out a lot. Are they factoring in the days I've had to request of for various doctor's appointments into it for this past month/July?

You can ask your ETL or HR to print you a copy of your attendance details report. Are you late a lot? Some stores are talking to team members at the first attendance issue, so maybe your store is getting stricter.

On average, I'm actually thirty minutes early since I carpool and clock in anywhere between five minutes til shift start to a couple minutes after shift start (like xx:01, never over the five minute leeway; depending on payroll and the ETL, sometimes they let me clock in when I arrive) and when I clock out its either a couple minutes before shift end to a couple minutes or even five minutes over (depending on if I'm completing a task or need to meet my ride)

I tend to come in when they ask and cover other shifts more often than not. Well, except when they try to call me in when it conflicts with my availability...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back