Christmas 2020

I’m curious if we will be open on Christmas Day this year, if we’re usually open on Christmas Day, and/or if you’ve heard hours yet

Scheduled in at 12:01 AM on the 26th. Can't get a nanosecond of time and a half, you know.
Ouch. What time will you be going to bed Christmas Day to be able to show up at 12:01 ?! Would have to be about 3:00 in the afternoon for me !
Way to ruin the day. Luckily we are doing 5 AM - bed at 9 PM much more manageable.

Ouch. What time will you be going to bed Christmas Day to be able to show up at 12:01 ?! Would have to be about 3:00 in the afternoon for me !
Way to ruin the day. Luckily we are doing 5 AM - bed at 9 PM much more manageable.
I go in at 10pm on Friday inbound you know gotta get those 3 trucks done so I can have plano push the 15 pallets of valentines candy . We set mini seasonal today and half of garden already . Unbelievable

All the swimwear better be RFIDable, looking at you NIT seasonal, if we are still going to be doing quarentine bins by then. I don't think I can go through another swim season without hurting myself...

All the swimwear better be RFIDable, looking at you NIT seasonal, if we are still going to be doing quarentine bins by then. I don't think I can go through another swim season without hurting myself...

We stopped quarantining returns a while ago. I am so grateful.

We've been defecting out all undergarment and swimwear returns, even if it is just fine. I'd like that to end.

How many people are anti-mask? How many people have just returned from large Christmas gatherings? You really think that people with cabin fever won't say heck with it?

How many people are anti-mask? How many people have just returned from large Christmas gatherings? You really think that people with cabin fever won't say heck with it?
Last I heard, cruise ships in the US are still grounded.

The ones registered in the US or the ones that normally have a port of call in the US?

A while back I read an article on the employees of cruise ships. Apparently quite a few register the ships in a country other than the US and most of Europe because they'd be mandated by law to treat their employees better and treating them like shit is highly profitable. I could see those same cruise line owners using the third world country registration to keep the cruises running.

Back