Archived Christmas blitz is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw the early notes today and how we didn’t get Christmas out soon enough last year. So now get to go overnight after store close on Halloween!

Have fun trick or treating with your children!

So I saw the early notes today and how we didn’t get Christmas out soon enough last year. So now get to go overnight after store close on Halloween!

Have fun trick or treating with your children!
That how my first store has done it since they opened 15 years ago. Always an overnight after Halloween

That how my first store has done it since they opened 15 years ago. Always an overnight after Halloween
Last year we were told no. It was funnn. Also we were somehow still in pseudo remodel.

We got overnight back a few weeks ago. Surely it’ll stick around during 4th quarter, but I hope it stays permanent here.

Oh boy, I just finished doing a few overnights to set Halloween.

I will happily go overnight whenever they let me. Been harder though because of this modernization bs.

And the Q4 storage guide talks about risers returning. Oh man. I haven’t seen those in yearssss. View attachment 8678

We brought risers back last Q4. Corporate even sent a pallet of 14 shelves in for it. I didn't bother to take any of them down when the pogs reset because there was nowhere to store them. Came in handy for all the InstaPots we always seem to have.

Can I come back again and just do overnight? I miss that discount and my leadership loved me cause I actually hustled and got work done

I doubt we will go overnight to set Christmas.
I heard that we had the option to go over night to set Halloween but the SD and inbound ETL said nope that’s not going to happen. They can do it for 2 weeks with 2 team members during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back