Archived Closed on Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only asked my GSTL and she didn't know, but I was wondering if anyone here knew if we are going to be closed on Easter Sunday?

Holidays go hand in hand with dysfunctional families & you get to find out who's on what medication.
My granny & her sisters used to get together for a drug swap. They'd each been thru so many hit-or-miss drug trials so they'd get together all their pills to see if one of the others could use 'em.
They'd sit around the table calling out medications like they were playing "Go Fish":
"Anyone got any Lisinopril 20s?"
"Nope, only 10s but you can double up."

Holidays go hand in hand with dysfunctional families & you get to find out who's on what medication.
My granny & her sisters used to get together for a drug swap. They'd each been thru so many hit-or-miss drug trials so they'd get together all their pills to see if one of the others could use 'em.
They'd sit around the table calling out medications like they were playing "Go Fish":
"Anyone got any Lisinopril 20s?"
"Nope, only 10s but you can double up."

Haha mine was similar only they would try to one up each other on who had the worst surgery or ailment.

Haha mine was similar only they would try to one up each other on who had the worst surgery or ailment.

If my great-aunts were still alive, they would totally do this with my grandma. Every time my grandparents come over, I get to hear about my grandma's recent doctor visits, prescriptions, and at least 50,000 epidurals.

Very nice that big stores are still closed on some holidays. I wonder if target will hold black Thursday again after the backlash it got last year.

I don't...and the Hanukkah endcap sucked. I'd love to carry matzoh for holidays...and some macaroons....now I'm hungry.

In Jersey they carry matzoh for the holidays but then it's Jew central there.
For Hanukkah they sent us four boxes of gelt and I'm thinking, right this is going to be by this afternoon.
Yep, and we kept getting people asking for the next month.

Our store carries just about every holiday....or fake holiday.
However, we do have a significant population of people of the Jewish faith and we've had quite a few things for Hanukkah.....not just menorahs and the candles, but some games, special beverage glasses, calendars, gift cards...and a few other things.

We also have a huge Irish population here and have a bunch of things for St. Patrick's day! Now remember, EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patrick's day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back