Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir, have MAJOR PROBLEMS at your store!!! MAJOR!

Your store is operating so far off the reservation (ie BP), that I have no idea how it has been allowed to occur... WOW!

My BRTL would literally have a mass cleansing of all your BRTM's!

The bad practices on FDC delivery/push/BS, would have me coach, CA, term'd every one of them! :mad:

You need to put your STL, SrTL(s), CTL if you are lucky to have one, what ever ETL deals with consumables, and the Flow and BRTL if they are separate.... time for a sit down. There are MAJOR SYSTEMIC issues with your store... if you can't resolve it there.. I would suggest that HOTLINE be the next step and use the words FOOD POISONING! That should get things rolling!
Calm down

The srt flow, Ctl, stl, et log all know that this is going on....I have asked time and atime again for a few extra hours a week...nothing .!

At this point, you need to go further afield. No way this would happen here.. Not a chance... the SrTL here would eat those TM(s) alive. We lost our CTL a lonnnng time ago.... so this is tasked to a HL TL. I'll guess that the business walk forms are being fraudulently filled out? Or are they even being filled out? Or even doing the business walk? I bet not doing it at all.

If you can't corner your DTL(s) with this during a visit then hotline time it is. You are way off BP here. WAYYYY OFFF!

No one TM should be dealing with this mess. REPORT IT! If they don't take it seriously, they will when they get sued for food related illness. Steritech must love your store too! I am sure it is RED for visits. Can't see how it would not be.

What's a raise?
b3874ad9c919bb21b91c74eabb1cda73.jpg

1236137_522219901181239_1768197437_n1.png

I am 100000% for change ... here is something to ponder...

Why do "athletes" make $1M+ per year... yeah not all of them... but its a &^%$^%$^%$ GAME! A KIDS GAME! To be honest, I don't think they should make more than $100K, period. Every last one of them, no matter how talented they think they are... and compare that to the salary of military and public safety who RISK THEIR LIVES to PROTECT me and YOU... IF any one is worth $1m/year it would be LE!

I wonder if that graphic is adjusted to/from AU$ v. US$... as a AU$ is worth about $0.50/US about the last time I looked..

BUT... the bigger issue is...

If you RAISE THE PAY, that obviously effects PROFIT and DIVIDENDS.. So... if PROFITS go down $10 for every $1/hr raise, then PRICES MUST GO UP to KEEP PACE or INCREASE. The short sighted "investors" on wall street just can't see past the next quarter... whereas most EU, JA and other countries are playing LOOOONGGG GAMES.. The US is playing for the PERIOD, let alone the game. Sad, but till there is a change in the way companies think about "fiduciary" responsibility and MORALS and ETHICS, and take a stand against militant shareholders or go private, any change in the wage scale that reduces profits will cause a price increase in store.

PROFIT != GREED, Gordon Geco is NOT a hero!

If you raise the starting wage, THEN EVERYONE ELSE GETS BUMPED, PERIOD. My previous job when this happened that is exactly what happened... no it was not retail, no it was no union... Absolutely no way some newbie should walk in and be making anything close to what a TM who have been there 2+ years does. No cashier should go through what some of them do for even $10/hr... and even $15 might be pushing it... I am looking at you, you starbucks swilling yoga pants/leggings wearing women. :p

Our closing market TM called in. Shocker. But one of my backroom comrades pushed all of P-Fresh and I got all the backstock done. ETL-Log was pissed that there was so much dry push, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back