Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But be careful, it can be tipped more easily when raised, especially if loaded with merchandise

Yep. Just take it slow and make sure you know where you're going, and that your path is free of obstacles

If it moves, it must be okay. The machine isn't going to let you move unless it's following proper safety procedure...obviously it won't stop you from crashing or hitting your head on a pipe, but still.

Just dont backup into a tub... there is an auto-cutoff pressure pad under the part where you stand... yeah... having to call your LOD/STL to the backroom to help you out isn't what it's cracked up to be... especially when they laugh at you.

There are times when you are doing signing that you have to.
You just need to be really careful and and not drive over the sign you need to be hanging next... he said having never done anything like that before.

I've done it a handful of times when pulling from consecutive pallet locations at the top of the steel, but I otherwise try to avoid it.

Uhhhhh if youre moving between steel... Or doorways, or ya know any hanging objects.... Make sure to lower to where your head has enough clearance. Seen someone give themselves a good knot. It also has a nice SNAIL safety feature when it gets above a certain height. It be hooves you to lower if you want to move faster than a turtle.

It's definitely preferred you move as low as you can. But yeah the acrobatics of hanging signs and pulling stuff means lots of mid to full extension movement.

Check where you are driving. Safety cones and/or a spotter on the floor (especially after open). Use the horn if you must.

It can be necessary sometimes when pulling in bulk paper or grabbing SFS supplies. It's a waste of time to go all the way to the ground just to drive 5 feet and go all the way back up.

Absolutely you can. Just be careful it is more prone to tipping over when raised. Also watch out for things such as pipes headers tubs ect

Last edited:
Absolutely you can. Just be careful it is more prone to tipping over when raised. Also watch out for thugs such as piped headers tubs ect

Took me a second to realize that you weren't referring to other TM's as thugs armed with pipe headers and tubs.

oh and heaters. Had a guy in my store hit the heater with the wave tray and cause a gas leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back