Archived Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retaining talent is evidently not an important metric to your TL.
Be curious to see what THEIR score was.
The best revenge is to succeed so go forth & find a place that will actually reward your hard work.
Your store will soon learn exactly what all you did but it'll be too late.
No retreat, no surrender.

I can sympathize so much, although my store isn't nearly as bad as yours. We have a lot of tms who don't care, are lazy, etc. I feel like I pick up a ton of slack, and yet my hours are cut and I get the worst shifts that no one else wants. I also got a terrible review this year due to the performance of the rest of my "team." I've tried talking to my TL, ETL-HR, etc. and no one cares.

I would send a copy of this to the DTL, or better yet as a yelp review of your store.. Or if you want to blow that bridge up on the target FB page with the store location.. :)

I would send a copy of this to the DTL, or better yet as a yelp review of your store.. Or if you want to blow that bridge up on the target FB page with the store location.. :)

Maybe leave that until a new job is secured. Don't want to give a prospective employer a negative impression.

your grievances sound very much like Target culture. I have similar experiences with co-workers who don't care and what Target seems to do is take advantage of the efficient workers and let the slow workers slide. I've also learned that you're expendable as an employee. There are days when I like coming to work but then there are other days when I dread coming in because of the crappy coworkers I have to work with. Regarding, hours, Target routinely cuts people's hours but then somehow manages to take on a lot of freight. The funny part is how the higher ups are mystified why everything doesn't get done. Duh. When you cut hours and don't have enough man power to do the work then sh*t isn't going to get done, especially if a lot of your workers are lazy and slow.

That's what I love about working FA or as a CA... shitty TM's make no difference to me cuz I'm on my own.

I absolutely hate this company. Sadly your experience is not rare and just another symptom of the problems at Target. Poor leadership, no accountability to TMs just a lot of "brand" thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back