Answered Closing and Opening?

Hello!! So 2 questions..
- When you turn 18, are you required to know how to open and close even if your availability does not include those times or will they still go by your availability?
- What is a good availability times and days wise for a school student? I feel like I might have way too much open!

Hello!! So 2 questions..
- When you turn 18, are you required to know how to open and close even if your availability does not include those times or will they still go by your availability?
- What is a good availability times and days wise for a school student? I feel like I might have way too much open!
You are not required. They will go by your availability, but now is a good time to double check, since the auto 9:45p end time drops off, so if your availability isn't earlier, you'll be closing.

School should 1000% come first. Start small. They will never deny you opening up your availability later if you can handle it. But start small (when I was in HS I did Friday nights and Sundays only), see what you can handle with your workload, and go from there. If you start to fall behind on schoolwork, you're working at target too much

Back