Closing Team Lead

Will this position be eliminated or the TL used somewhere else since we have less TL’s now than we did pre-modernization?

All TLs in the store should be key carriers for rotation on weekend purposes. Our stores been one on top of modernization and all but the 2 new leaders have store keys.

Why is it Closing TL can't put pdd in workday? It makes no sense when they are responsible for every work center at night. Can't even see if there are existing ones. When i write them i like to refer back to dates if its an on going thing.

Why is it Closing TL can't put pdd in workday? It makes no sense when they are responsible for every work center at night. Can't even see if there are existing ones. When i write them i like to refer back to dates if its an on going thing.
They should write up the pdd and send it to there tl to submit or an etl

Just realized this the other day. Like @MrT said, type it and send to etl/tl.

You can also have the TM’s TL/ETL initiate the PDD and then reassign it to you so you can complete it but those are extra steps they may not want to do/know how to do.

That's what is currently being done i want to know the 'why" of it.

The TM's lead needs to agree with the PDD because that TL is the one who is tasked with following up that the conduct/performance improves. In the best possible scenario, it ensures that the TL is made aware of the PDD. In the worst scenario, you could unwittingly coach someone for doing exactly what their TL told them to do. Having to first inform the TL in that case is a chance for you and the TL to have a conversation about what is expected of the TM.

Back