Archived Closing time Christmas Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchdog9000

ex-GSA
So apparently we are closing at 9:30 instead of the previously stated 7pm on Christmas Eve. If you call our store after business hours, it states we close at 7pm. The sticky on the front door also says 7pm. I visited one of our sister stores and it's the same situation with them as well. What the heck is going on with this? If you're going to make us stay till 9:30 on Christmas freaking Eve at least advertise it so it won't be a complete and utter waste of time.

Is this 9:30 quitting time at all the Target's? I'm just curious...

just found this after posting the thread, ugh

Last edited:
So apparently we are closing at 9:30 instead of the previously stated 7pm on Christmas Eve. If you call our store after business hours, it states we close at 7pm. The sticky on the front door also says 7pm. I visited one of our sister stores and it's the same situation with them as well. What the heck is going on with this? If you're going to make us stay till 9:30 on Christmas freaking Eve at least advertise it so it won't be a complete and utter waste of time.

Is this 9:30 quitting time at all the Target's? I'm just curious...

Were closing at 9pm and new window clings should have been delivered Wednesday to your store.

Just found the multi-page thread on this, sorry for the double thread!

Were closing at 9pm and new window clings should have been delivered Wednesday to your store.
Whelp, I found the window clings shortly after posting this thread sitting on the counter at the guest service desk. I put them on Express Register 1 (which is basically the "GSTL station", it's where we keep everything we need for the day) as it was nearing the end of my shift and I didn't have time to put up the cling. Come back a few days later and the cling isn't on the door, and the box I put on register 1 is nowhere to be found!

We might be having an even slower Christmas Eve than expected!

Didn't get them, of course.

They're so dumb! The went back to the normal Hours cling look instead of that special one they sent out for the holiday theme, and these ones stick to the INSIDE of the window. Talk about a complete lack of cohesion for all the entrance clings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back