Archived co-worker called corp on another coworker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a male, so no ledge here. But I can fold faster than most of the softlines team. That happens when you've been doing your own laundry since you were 11 lol.

This is lookist or whatever you want to call it but I bet if the woman was at least moderately attractive looking, she probably wouldn't have gotten in that much trouble. It's means but true. Not that many people would have a problem with an attractive woman fixing her bra or taking it off. I'm talking about both men and women.

What's with the warning box with the word "complaint" on this post?

This is lookist or whatever you want to call it but I bet if the woman was at least moderately attractive looking, she probably wouldn't have gotten in that much trouble. It's means but true. Not that many people would have a problem with an attractive woman fixing her bra or taking it off. I'm talking about both men and women.

What's with the warning box with the word "complaint" on this post?
I'm guessing but I think it means someone filed a report about it

We don't have the pull out shelves. My mom said the store had em back when she worked there... 8 years ago, before the remodel.

Has nothing to do with how "women are," but it would be inappropriate for even Beyoncé or Rihanna looking chicks to remove a bra on the floor. Fixing it is fine, but full on removal when there are bathrooms and fitting rooms just doesn't make sense. It wouldn't bother me, personally, in many scenarios. This situation though, you never know who might take offense to it. But again, I wouldn't report it and I'm not shocked that someone did.

thanks for all the great respones.. my coworker got a counseling for her actions.. life goes on at spot.

My intent was not to be rude or to start World War III with that last post. I was trying to say that people judge others on looks. In American society, you sometimes can get away with certain things if you are good looking whether you are a male or female or whatever skin color. Good looking people are perceived as having a higher value on the food chain than average looking people or not good looking people. I am not intending to hurt anyone's feelings or cause a riot. I am simply stating my opinion on people's observations. And no, I don't look like Brad Pitt or Don Draper. I am right about how people can be "lookists" sometimes. Or I think I am. Depending on the man, good looking women can get them to do basically anything. The same could be said for a woman that a good looking man could get her to do anything.

I had to do it in pharmacy once, but I did it in the storage area where nobody (not even "big brother") could see....thank goodness I was wearing a shirt AND a jacket that day~LOL!

My intent was not to be rude or to start World War III with that last post. I was trying to say that people judge others on looks. In American society, you sometimes can get away with certain things if you are good looking whether you are a male or female or whatever skin color. Good looking people are perceived as having a higher value on the food chain than average looking people or not good looking people.

Really?

Some of the greatest minds that made this country didn't exactly look good. It's amusing when I see the ladies of the flow team on my shift basically stand in front of the mirror to check themselves before they go in. The entire job is about sweating; what exactly does looking good have to do with it?

Has nothing to do with how "women are," but it would be inappropriate for even Beyoncé or Rihanna looking chicks to remove a bra on the floor.

True.

But they both would crash Twitter, Vine, Instagram and get put on TMZ if someone had the video....

I find it interesting that this TM gets written up and in another thread I read about the hot young ETLs coming in from the gym dressed in tight spandex.
In some ways the bosses have more responsibility for keeping appearances.
consistency doesn't seem to be a good match with Spot.

If a ETL came in wearing spandex, they're probably on their off-day and pretty much offstage or something.

If a ETL came in wearing spandex, they're probably on their off-day and pretty much offstage or something.
In a place they not only work but in front of people they oversee. The next time they're seen by ANY TM they'll be visualizing them in spandex.

I've never seen it happen at my store, most I've seen off-day ETLs wear is jeans and shit lol.

I do remember one of our old Sales Floor TMs came in wearing yoga pants though, and I think pretty much every guy (including me) had that burned in our minds for a while :D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back