Archived Co-worker comes to work reeking of alcohol. Would you go to management?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he let go for? How did they phrase it?

I didn't hear it from the leads so I don't know how it was phrased... just passed through the rumor mill that they'd fired him because of the drinking. I remember the TM who told me saying they thought he should've been given a break because he was a much better worker than the sober slackers. I mean, she wasn't wrong.

As a diabetic... that is wrong.

Occasionally, some people say high blood sugar correlates to a fruity smell in the breath that some find similar to alcohol...
I have come across people who drink a bit come off a overtly sweet smell be BO or breathe.

Last edited:
I have snitched on a drinky drinky seasonal before, because his BAC was so high he simply could not remember instructions or directions given, and I found myself having to constantly repeat myself to the point of almost losing my fucking mind. Dude's nose and face was redder than Rudolph's and Steve Bannon's, I shit you not. I heard him ralfing in the employee restroom once and got a mental image of a toilet bowl with chunks of necrotic liver tissue floating in blood. Good times.

Why again is this shit more legal than pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back