Archived Coaching Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their was an incident at my store last night between a team member who's partly under my alignment and the LOD..He was scheduled back room inventory prep but was taken off the schedule and wasn't notified he didn't have to come in.He came in and was clocked in by the LOD when he was told he wouldn't be doing inventory prep and he would be on the sf he said he could only work to 8 the LOD said sorry but your schedule was 4-12 prep and now you can only work to 8...Well got kind of heated up and the LOD told him to go home he wasn't needed if he cant be a team player. So the LOD tells me what happened and that I need to do a written coaching but I wasn't part of any of it..By the way the TLOD witnessed most of what happened. Should I give the coaching?

Yes, the coaching should be given to the person who changed the schedule after it was posted. I don't blame him at all for being upset.

If you do coach him, what is the reason? Him getting upset because his schedule was changed after being posted? Him coming to work and not being able to work the hours he was scheduled?

I'd love to hear the ending on this one. It will be interesting to hear how it gets spun to blame the TM.

Buckwill thanks for the reply,the schedule was changed by the Sr.TL in charge of inventory prep.,I had nothing to do with the schedule. I have a feeling the TM is going to be blamed for not being resilient and adaptable we all know what that means. The LOD did admit to losing it with the TM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back