Archived Code red, code red, code red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No code reds at the DC. We get plenty of greens and a random yellow every couple years, but those are completely different things than store-side code green/yellow

i'm pissed my store can't get a code yellow right. people say the name, cancel code yellow when they find the kid.

its easy.

call out code yellow 3 times. you give description and last seen. description. no names.
someone reports missing kid. not kid misses parent.
someone has the exits. we walk every zone.

we get so many cancel code yellow because they found the kid. its canceled when they're reunited. people talk so much over the walkie with random crap

We had one code red when someone tossed a cigarette into the mulch in the parking lot and it caught fire.
It must have burned down inside overnight because it was huge when the smoke started rolling into the store.
We tried to put it out with water from FA but finally had to call the fire department.
It wasn't flames, just massive amounts of smoke and burnt about fifty feet.

our cigarette canisters catch fire all the time, to the point where if im on carts and it catches fire my TL will call for Ladderman Larry. I still don't know how I got that nickname considering my true name is not even close to Larry, nor am I a ladderman

i'm pissed my store can't get a code yellow right. people say the name, cancel code yellow when they find the kid.

its easy.

call out code yellow 3 times. you give description and last seen. description. no names.
someone reports missing kid. not kid misses parent.
someone has the exits. we walk every zone.

we get so many cancel code yellow because they found the kid. its canceled when they're reunited. people talk so much over the walkie with random crap

If the parents are missing (Code Wolley), they should be paged to the service desk.

If the child is missing, the LOD (and ONLY the LOD) cancels Code Yellow when (and ONLY when) the child is reunited with the parents.

No code reds at the DC. We get plenty of greens and a random yellow every couple years, but those are completely different things than store-side code green/yellow
What are they at the DC?
Red is still fire, Green is a TM injury that requires multiple Emergency Response TMs/outside emergency services, Yellow is a severe weather emergency (tornado, earthquake, etc).

When I was at my food safety manager training at the district office they also had a code orange and code blue. Code orange was for natural disaster and code blue was for workplace violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back