Archived Code red, code red, code red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunForACallBox

General Merchandise Expert (Stationery)
I'm just curious, I know just about every store has used code green and most likely code yellow a lot, but any stores actually have had a code red before, or know any that have?

Mr k had a code red at his store. Because a homeless person decide to start a fire on ready to wear rack.

Mr k had a code red at his store. Because a homeless person decide to start a fire on ready to wear rack.

...Say what

Yeah. I was working at my other job that day, and I found out about it via Facebook that night. From what I heard, the fire was put out relatively quickly, and everyone was fine. There wasn't much damage to the building, but we lost the majority of our softlines merchandise because of the smoke and sprinklers.

I don't think my store has had any Code Red's... Plenty of Yellows... A couple greens recently... But we have had to evacuate the building twice in the past year... Once was a gas leak in Food Ave, the other a power issue.

We had random smoke one day in well below freezing weather for almost an hour...salesfloor, flow, and cashiers got real friendly based on who had keys to their car on them....

We had a small one a while back.

We recently had a fake one. An LOD, called code red and the first person to get to the area with a fire extinguisher, was able to pick out a free movie. Of course we didn't know it was a test until after.

We have seldom code greens and frequent code yellows.......and code browns way too often.

A few years ago around Xmas, some guy doused a bunch of clothing in gasoline, but no match was lit thankfully. Can't even imagine that horror.

When replacing parts for our camera display at the electronics boat, the camera pod started smoking, and I immediately cut the power running to all the pods....later the Srtl electronics joked about too bad we couldnt of gotten a new boat :p

We had a wave catch fire about a year ago. Extension cord had a short in it. We still have that wave.

My store had a pretty big code red about a year ago. The women who set the place on fire did it as a distraction for stealing (but got caught via security cameras and local news). Whole mall had to be evacuated because of smoke. We weren't supposed to open the next day but we did because the team "decided" to stay late to clean out the store. Of course, they were forced to and didn't actually decide to. Hotline was called, media informed. Fastest STL and ETL turnover I've ever seen: gone two days after the reports and new ones that following Monday.

No code red at might store to my knowledge. Couple of yellows once in a while. I've only heard one green once when a women tripped and they called a code green just for safety? I swear a code reds going to happen one of these days with the microwave in the breakroom. That thing makes so many strange noises when you use it....

I don't think my store has had any Code Red's... Plenty of Yellows... A couple greens recently... But we have had to evacuate the building twice in the past year... Once was a gas leak in Food Ave, the other a power issue.

Lmao, about a year ago our power blew up, (Had to throw out almost $60,000) dollars worth of food... Did we close? no, our STL decided to keep us open.. we still did about 107k that day... Herding the guests with flashlights.

Id rather have a code red than the code browns....someone dropped one on our new carpet in maternity, and got smashed into the carpet, and found a huge clump of used baby wipes in the carseats...i said I dont make enough to pick up poo. The SrTL even said the same but had too...lucky it wasnt me

Cigarette butts rare but happens. Jerks will be Jerks. Nothing as serious as arson or even attempted arson.

Code red when the new cosmetics fixtures (with the backlights) had a bad wire that started smoking.
Code yellow when a guest fell in the parking lot and had a concussion.
Code yellow when a guest slipped on a code brown in the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back