Coming back to target- trying to get rehired

Hello everyone,

Last year, I was let go because I had three no shows. (long story).

I was at the target the other day I worked at. Ran into a couple ex coworkers. One of them moved up the ranks. He asked me if I thought about coming back. I said was actually thinking about it myself due to other job looking like they are going to fold.

I asked him if over a year was good enough for rehire. I remember to when i was let go I was not put on the black list but considered rehire as i was told.

Questions....

1. Is a year and like 2 to 3 months later from being let go good enough for rehire status?

2. Filling out the application. From what i remember i believe they ask if i ever worked for target before, do i fill that out?

3. Will putting down my knowledge / experience of different positions help ?

4. Any other advice or guidance be greatly appreciated as i really would like to come back to target. Especially having my self in order not to miss anymore nor any no call no shows.

Thank you everyone!!!!

There is no time limit. There is nothing preventing Target from hiring anyone they want apart from a background check. They cannot see a rehire status when you apply. Your problem will be the memories of leaders. It would have to be a great reason for me to take you back, but ASANTS.

Your previous Target experience is shown on your application, whether you include it or not. Not including it would be a red flag.

Back