Archived Communication between Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Now this post is not directed towards every TL, ETL etc. But why is it a constant I chat with everyone from all forms, (guests, tm's, TL's etc.) this is Always a constant cause for concern?? I would expect people who have no extra means of communication (I.e. Email, mailboxes, office reservations, etc.) to not be able to get into contact with one another. Sometimes it boggles me how just regular tm's, I'm guessing 150-300 per store, can seem on a better page than leadership? Just want to hear different scenarios and feedback!! Please share!!

Target has the dynamic of a constantly changing LOD. So different from a typical store with one store manager and one asst manager you have 7 or 8 different people at some stores running the entire building throughout the week. Leaders sometimes only overlap for an hour and a closing email doesnt relay all the important information.

I think communication is generally good amongst by leaders but communication is something that can always be better.

Last edited:
Also with most etls being 22-23 and fresh out of college someone could probably break down the issues of millenials and communicating in the age of technology

Reactions: Him
Target has the dynamic of a constantly changing LOD. So different from a typical store with one store manager and one asst manager you have 7 or 8 different people at some stores running the entire building throughout the week. Leaders sometimes only overlap for an hour and a closing email doesnt relay all the important information.

I think communication is generallh good amongst by leaders but communication is something that can always be better.

Yes this goes hand in hand with some of the points I have had in other threads. Its a "too many hands in the pot" type of scenario. I personally believe that the ETLs related to SF, GE, and Food make the most sense to be LOD. I think if LOG was easier and less of a nail biter in every store (palletized freight, predictable deliveries, more streamlined transitions) then they could also be LOD more often as their hat could be less about spending 50 hours a week or more trying to get trucks done and more about the operational needs of the store. Then with the STL in the mix, you could probably run the building on those. If those were your LODs almost all of the time, you wouldn't have so many managers running around trying to keep them up to date.

Pity they don't seem to actually use groupme for anything useful. Seems to be they just like taking pictures of "omg I zoned this!". Well congratulations ETL, you took 5 times longer than any TM in the building to do a worse job. The real MVPs for sure.

Pity they don't seem to actually use groupme for anything useful. Seems to be they just like taking pictures of "omg I zoned this!". Well congratulations ETL, you took 5 times longer than any TM in the building to do a worse job. The real MVPs for sure.

Etls zone... such an oxymoron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back