Archived Complimentary Advil or Tylenol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we have a drawer in the photo area that has a bunch of requisitioned medication. Pain meds, antihistamines, feminine hygiene products, the like.

I get headaches all the time, so I have advil and tylenol in my desk. I usually offer it to people who aren't feeling well.
My store has those small packs but they're all expired and no one has bothered to order new ones.

My store use to give out Tylenol ( or generic) . The hr tm kept some on her filing cabinet and the receiving tm had some in receiving .However, that stopped several years ago. I suffer from headaches ( not nearly as much as I use to) from time to time so I always keep one of the travel size ( the tubes) of Tylenol in my pocket...cause you never know when you will need them.

We had them in our big tsc first aid kit. My store ran out, though, and I don't think they ever replaced them. Well, maybe they still have acetaminophen and aspirin. I don't use this, I keep a bottle of ibuprofen in the fitting room now, because cramps. One of my etls keeps some pain relievers in her office, too. Saved me once when my fitting room bottle was dry.

I've never seen those small packs at my store. We usually have a bottle of generic ibuprofen at the service desk and one in the TSC, both of which are requisitioned.

The only complimentary items I've ever seen were the tiny bottles of hand sanitizer that the pharmacy gave out one night at the huddle.

By the way, don't take ibuprofen on an empty stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back