Conflict of interest?

I asked he’s fairly new and is asking tomorrow, but I’d like to know now lol 😆

Can you is better than Can I not. If Target HR says no, pack up your shit and GTFO. You've got to be kidding! Punished for trying to make ends meet? A grocery store and a big box store: what the fuck is the issue?

Can you is better than Can I not. If Target HR says no, pack up your shit
Can you is better than Can I not. If Target HR says no, pack up your shit and GTFO. You've got to be kidding! Punished for trying to make ends meet? A grocery store and a big box store: what the fuck is the issue?
Yes im just trying to pay off college and save for a car 😭

Last I checked plenty of people have second jobs working at other retail places. I don't see what the problem would be. If not just go to Aldis instead Tarshit can kiss your ass!!!!

Last edited:
Screw asking they dont dictate how I pay the bills they refuse to help me pay. I got my second job without asking and not a word was said. Hr was a bit peeved I didnt ask permission but I am a grown ass person. Its considered a specialty store as long as your not in softlines poaching customwrs it will be fine. Legally you dont even need to twll them where your second job is as long as it isnt walmart

Back