Archived Confused about Starbucks Benefits for Team Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always bring in one of my many Starbucks cups, but I've never gotten a refill for .50! I pay full price - the .10 for bringing my own cup.

Does anyone know where this rule can be accessed to print out?

If you're buying a tea/coffee & using your own cup, you'd pay full price minus .10 for your own cup & minus your TM disc if you're in a Spot SB. Your refill (same day) would be .50, minus the .10 for own cup & minus TM disc which works out to .36 before tax &/or redcard disc.
So, even if they're not giving you the gold card treatment, you should still only be paying chump change for a refill (kinda what spot pays us, in other words).
If it's a TM who "doesn't see where it is", after they hit "coffee" the refill button is in the bottom row in the middle. After it's hit, there's a red box in the lower LH part of the screen that says "coupons". If they hit that, it's the second one - "own cup".
In the meantime, I'll see if I can find the info link.

Last edited:
.50 refills regardless of size but for coffee, iced coffee, teas, iced teas ONLY so don't get a grande mocha then come back for a .50 refill & yeh, you gotta pay full price for the first cup.

If you're buying a tea/coffee & using your own cup, you'd pay full price minus .10 for your own cup & minus your TM disc if you're in a Spot SB. Your refill (same day) would be .50, minus the .10 for own cup & minus TM disc which works out to .36 before tax &/or redcard disc.
So, even if they're not giving you the gold card treatment, you should still only be paying chump change for a refill (kinda what spot pays us, in other words).
If it's a TM who "doesn't see where it is", after they hit "coffee" the refill button is in the bottom row in the middle. After it's hit, there's a red box in the lower LH part of the screen that says "coupons". If they hit that, it's the second one - "own cup".
In the meantime, I'll see if I can find the info link.
It's not the .50 refill they can't find, the TM said there was no way to ring up the "gold card free refill". I always pay full price for the first one, I just drink waaaayyyyy too much coffee on a daily basis. It doesn't really matter now because we can only use "clear" cups so I can't use any of my "hot" Starbucks cups anymore :mad: I've been getting iced coffee lately, though and just keep rinsing out the plastic one and reusing it ;)

Works for iced coffee too.
Why can't you use your hot cup any more?

Whaaaaaaaat?!
That's......messed up on several levels.

Red. If I had a opaque cup, I could drink all the coffee and then spend the rest of my shift filling it up with medz :p I guess they assume it's better to stuff a coffee cup instead of a pocket...

Red. If I had a opaque cup, I could drink all the coffee and then spend the rest of my shift filling it up with medz :p I guess they assume it's better to stuff a coffee cup instead of a pocket...

Here's the catch, though....even though we have to use the clear cup, we aren't supposed to take it back out once we take it in, even if it's EMPTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back