Archived Consumable inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
Who has their consumable (photo/pfresh/food service) inventory soon? Remember to print out the updated best practices and scan sheets. At the end, you need to go to the TINV application via workbench and acknowledge any audits.

PS: HQ sent out a workbench notice that stores may have too much and/or expired photo products sitting in the backroom. Make sure everything is FIFO'd, and watch out for communication regarding a sweep of photo supplies!

So I have a question..... were a remodel store and this was thrown at me at 3pm last night. Thankfully we didn't have to much to inventory because we don't have that many coolers and freezers yet. Is this done quarterly like photo and food ave? or is this like a one time thing? please let me know because if this is a quarterly thing I would like to have my ducks in a row for next time.

So I have a question..... were a remodel store and this was thrown at me at 3pm last night. Thankfully we didn't have to much to inventory because we don't have that many coolers and freezers yet. Is this done quarterly like photo and food ave? or is this like a one time thing? please let me know because if this is a quarterly thing I would like to have my ducks in a row for next time.

It's quarterly and takes place at the same time as photo, Starbucks, and Food Ave. For pfresh stores, it's just an inventory of store ordered items (produce, bakery, deli, and meat) so items like dairy and frozen are not counted.

It's quarterly and takes place at the same time as photo, Starbucks, and Food Ave. For pfresh stores, it's just an inventory of store ordered items (produce, bakery, deli, and meat) so items like dairy and frozen are not counted.

I hope this doesn't get pawned off on me when it comes up for it again! I had to do Dairy/frozen in a partial inventory and it was bad enough.

I hope this doesn't get pawned off on me when it comes up for it again! I had to do Dairy/frozen in a partial inventory and it was bad enough.

Ugh... frozen. I did the freezers once. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back