Archived Cosmetic APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your subject desperately begs for forgiveness because she honestly forgot about the $457 of cosmetics in her target reusable bag that's she loaded up and walked out the door with. Cries to LE about it. Oh wait... she must have forgotten the last three times she was caught too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nice job.

Makes you wonder why they'd keep trying after being caught so many times.

By the way, $457 seems like both an awful lot and a calculated amount. Are you in a $500 felony state by chance?

Nice job.

Makes you wonder why they'd keep trying after being caught so many times.

By the way, $457 seems like both an awful lot and a calculated amount. Are you in a $500 felony state by chance?
Probably forgot the decimal point, $4.57 , there you go. Most of these losers are way too over zealous. Hence the need to post about ruining someone’s life.

Those who think $457 is a ridiculously high number have perhaps never noticed the prices on some of the cosmetics lines. It wouldn't take very many items in the Sonia or Pixi product lines to get that high. Whether it's the actual number or just used to make a point, it's definitely possible. And the items can be very small so they don't take up a lot of space. Now ELF - that's totally another thing.

Those who think $457 is a ridiculously high number have perhaps never noticed the prices on some of the cosmetics lines. It wouldn't take very many items in the Sonia or Pixi product lines to get that high. Whether it's the actual number or just used to make a point, it's definitely possible. And the items can be very small so they don't take up a lot of space. Now ELF - that's totally another thing.
She was after those 43.99 cream bottles

Probably forgot the decimal point, $4.57 , there you go. Most of these losers are way too over zealous. Hence the need to post about ruining someone’s life.
YES IT IS A 500 FELONY STATE! She's currently sitting in county jail until tomorrow.

Must suck to be in a 500 state. In my state we can get them on larceny for 100 and felony for 250

Must suck to be in a 500 state. In my state we can get them on larceny for 100 and felony for 250
Here in my state every 3rd retail charge is a felony. doesn't matter the total on each one. I'm just glad they take all crime seriously and no beat around the Bush.

Reactions: Dog
Here in my state every 3rd retail charge is a felony. doesn't matter the total on each one. I'm just glad they take all crime seriously and no beat around the Bush.
Oh good

In a previous job with a different retailer I was called to sit in on store apprehensions when the subject was female & the store security was male.
A 20-something was tearfully begging security not to report her because she couldn't BEAR to have this on her record (translation: I've got priors) & she'd pay for it here & now.
He gave her a level look & said "Miss, that option went out the door the same time you did."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back