Signs of Theft in the Company Version 1.0

How is the Market Pantry ground Colombian coffee?
The classic roast is decent. We use it in a Keurig though and some very fine grounds makes it through the filter mesh, so you have to leave the last couple of mouthfuls in the cup or you're drinking sludge.

Cuban neighborhoods in New Jersey near the George Washington Bridge have a lot of coffee shops and small markets. They serve a very finely ground coffee, very strong, that contains particles in the cup as you described. Specifically a town called "West New York", New Jersey. Bergen County. It you use a screen mesh filter you may want to go with the #4 cone filter made by Melita. We use a Cuisinart drip machine.

If there are persistent intentional actions in the back room, be alert to the following:
  1. Disorganized placement of goods
  2. Lack of records for goods stored
  3. Unopened boxes not logged in the back room
  4. Some items obstructed from view by others
  5. Frequent entry errors or setting quantities to zero during audits
  6. Goods being placed in the back room from the sales floor without reason
  7. Prolonged presence of items on 3-tier or u-boat without apparent cause, possibly taken from end caps or brought out from the back room
  8. Some items left neglected and unattended for extended periods
<More details may be added later>

Sales floor indicators:

1. Prolonged vacancy of a specific type of merchandise
  2. Frequent appearance of defects in a certain type of merchandise, seemingly intentional
  3. Overstock, including the removal of divisors
  4. Frequently inaccurate quantity counts or incorrect modifications to quantities
  5. Damage to divisors
  6. Disarray inside the shelves, possibly with items that shouldn't be there
  7. Deliberate disorganization of neatly arranged merchandise
<More details may be added later>

These groups may clandestinely move company merchandise through vendors, donations, or QMC processes.

These groups may have a planned infiltration into the company, possibly recruiting accomplices within the organization.

If encountering any of the aforementioned situations, do not hesitate to immediately investigate for other undiscovered signs.
I would like to add clearance hidden in the back room on aisles it is not normally backstocked. We had a problem with a team member doing that a while back. She kept doing all sorts of sleezy shit up until she stopped working for Target.

The classic roast is decent. We use it in a Keurig though and some very fine grounds makes it through the filter mesh, so you have to leave the last couple of mouthfuls in the cup or you're drinking sludge.
Sounds a lot like a Colombian coffee we used to brew at a coffee house I worked at during my college years.
Demand would go up during finals with students licking the cup dry :p

Current go to now is (10 cup pot) 7 scoops of Wegmans Colombian and 3 scoops of Peets Major Dikasons Dark. I mix the coffee in the basket (w/ a #4 cone filter). Better than any Bux.

Back