Archived Cosmetics Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crappy, demoralizing day. We just today, just today, A FRIDAY, started doing the cosmetics reset.

Why? Oh it's the end of the month and we have to cut hours. But don't worry, you can catch up next week when you have hosiery and mini seasonal to set.

Do the people running Target even understand they are running the stores into the ground?

I refuse to care anymore.

No, we did the transcend reset in April. But this week's cosmetics' workload for cosmetics was 87 hours.

OH okay. Knowing Target ya never know when things happen.

Why in god's name would they start in on Friday

They cut our hours all week. It took us all week to do jewelry and revisions. We literally started on cosmetics today. It is ridiculous.

Some of the Pogs aren't so bad (revlon, pixi, and Sonia weren't bad). Most of the changes aren't too big, there's a lot of signing that changes.

Why wouldn't you prioritize Cosmetics before jewelry? Then Prioritize Revisions over jewelry as you can always set, and have someone push for you.

Some of the Pogs aren't so bad (revlon, pixi, and Sonia weren't bad). Most of the changes aren't too big, there's a lot of signing that changes.

In order from best to worst:
  1. Rimmel/Neutrogena/N07/Botanics: Almost nothing changed.
  2. Sonia/Pixi/Almay: A few things moved
  3. Nail care, actually. Shelves stayed in place, we're just missing some signs.
  4. The removal of NP Set to NYX. Kind of a mess just because it was pretty much all new fixtures.
  5. Revlon. Really not too bad.
  6. Maybelline/Loreal/Covergirl. Ugh. LET'S MOVE EVERYTHING AROUND YES.

I don't make the decisions. We had two people each day until Friday. Our pricing/pog tl is overwhelmed. No hours. Almost a day behind on pricing also. The etls seem to think the adjacency calendar is irrelevant. I agree it is a guide. But whatever. I set all the revisions, helped push truck, pushed reshop, did signing, even got carts in the lot.

They got rid of Napolean and replaced them with natural product. Be careful, the Bert's Bees product is the same as the other set but with different barcodes and DPCIs. Our store was missing a lot of product but found it mixed in with the other product on the naturals aisle. Everything looked the same just the barcodes were different.

In order from best to worst:
  1. Rimmel/Neutrogena/N07/Botanics: Almost nothing changed.
  2. Sonia/Pixi/Almay: A few things moved
  3. Nail care, actually. Shelves stayed in place, we're just missing some signs.
  4. The removal of NP Set to NYX. Kind of a mess just because it was pretty much all new fixtures.
  5. Revlon. Really not too bad.
  6. Maybelline/Loreal/Covergirl. Ugh. LET'S MOVE EVERYTHING AROUND YES.

Good to see the ones I didn't do are easy :)

They got rid of Napolean and replaced them with natural product. Be careful, the Bert's Bees product is the same as the other set but with different barcodes and DPCIs. Our store was missing a lot of product but found it mixed in with the other product on the naturals aisle. Everything looked the same just the barcodes were different.

Good thing that wasn't one of my pogs. I think the naturals in cosmetics was a test for some stores.

Why is it that the cosmetic resets are always a massive cluster?

I don't think I've ever seen one that came off without there one kind of holy mess or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back