Archived Costumes to work tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At an old job, and older white woman dressed up as Aunt Jemima and got sent home. You do the math...

Yeah, why you keep it small, like cat ears, devil horns or a small hat. Cause you save the costume for after work, good, bad or indifferent. And yeah white girls should not Aunt Jemima.

ASANTS.....a few years ago our cart attendant wore a red santa hat when he was outside.....with snow.....and he was told that he couldn't wear it.....so the store bought him another hat.
I'm surprised that they wouldn't let he cart attendant wear the hat......oh well....while Targets talks about inclusion and has all types of people work there, they certainly don't allow TMs to express anything other than Red & Khaki.

At my store, I was told by the STL that I could wear anything that didn't cover my face and wasn't scary...because of the kids, which I get...as long as I wore my nametag with it.

This went away 15 years ago at least. A non team member in costume made their way into the backroom. Blended right in with all the TM in full costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back