Archived Costumes to work tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Anyone know the policy about wearing a costume tomorrow? Just want to wear something fun not like a full body costume.

I was thinking a rainbow wig or a tail or something. Thoughts? Don’t really wanna wear it if I’m gonna have to take it off. (Ik ASANTS just wondering if anyone’s had past experience with this).
We’ve had people wear Santa hats and bunny ears before for Christmas and Halloween too.
I know there’s nothing in the dress code about wigs/headbands but don’t wanna be a dick about it lmao.

Last edited:
My costume...

30mxq48.gif

lol ok so I called and LOD said she didn’t think we could wear wigs but maybe like bunny ears or something?
like wtf how does that even make sense...?
what if someone just wants to wear a wig on a regular day lol how can you tell them that they can’t?

Last year for the week leading up to Christmas the whole flow team had elf hats on and there leaders had santa hats on and they played Christmas music on there radio they have. During the truck unloads.
Its was priceless when the STL mad a surprise visit at 3am to thank the flow team and all of them were singing Christmas tunes dressed up as elfs

Last year for the week leading up to Christmas the whole flow team had elf hats on and there leaders had santa hats on and they played Christmas music on there radio they have. During the truck unloads.
Its was priceless when the STL mad a surprise visit at 3am to thank the flow team and all of them were singing Christmas tunes dressed up as elfs
This is awesome. Target would be such a better company if every store had this kind of morale and general happiness.

You'll get over it.
angryslap.gif

But thanks for reposting it! I look mahvalous!

In past years I was told no costumes. I wore a Spritz unicorn headband when I worked over the weekend and nobody said anything.

Anyone know the policy about wearing a costume tomorrow? Just want to wear something fun not like a full body costume.

I was thinking a rainbow wig or a tail or something. Thoughts? Don’t really wanna wear it if I’m gonna have to take it off. (Ik ASANTS just wondering if anyone’s had past experience with this).
We’ve had people wear Santa hats and bunny ears before for Christmas and Halloween too.
I know there’s nothing in the dress code about wigs/headbands but don’t wanna be a dick about it lmao.

No costumes. Target employee is your costume. Headband earrings necklace ok.

At an old job, and older white woman dressed up as Aunt Jemima and got sent home. You do the math...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back