Archived Coupon printer at the boat? And other coupon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

antivibe

Salesfloor TL
Do you guys have a coupon printer at electronics? I haven't seen a boat with a coupon printer, but that could be my district.

I purchased a single video game at a regular checklane today, as opposed to checking out at the boat, and I got bombarded with coupons. Most of them are for lunch meat, frozen pizza, frozen dinners, and bread. Oh and I got a coupon for a printer. So, isn’t better to just pay for electronics/games at a regular checklane? At the boat you just get a receipt and a tech support number.

Also do you get more coupons if you use your Redcard? Or do you get the same thing if you pay in cash or your normal debit/credit card?

I know I read something on sharepoint that they use previous purchases made on your credit/debit cards to give you some coupons tailored to your spending habits.

I know I read something on sharepoint that they use previous purchases made on your credit/debit cards to give you some coupons tailored to your spending habits.

I was aware of this, but I had a good laugh one day when the coupon printer spit out a coupon for hair coloring, and the woman was like "Why would I get that?"....explained to her that it bases it on past purchases or similar items purchased....she huffed off "Well, I have never used that....."

I've always gotten coupons for deodorant or mouthwash & I've never bought those at spot.
Probably explains why my fellow TMs give me a wide berth....

We don't have coupon printers at the boat, just at the checklanes.

I bought razor blades one time, and I get a coupon for them every other time I cash out. I don't go through them THAT quickly, Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back