Creating an RFID tag

DBZ

So my store wants us to create rfid tags for style when they need new tags. I have not done this in a few years LOL. Can someone tell me how to make them step by step?

Do you know how to pair the RFID gun to the mydevice?
I will skip that step assuming you know that much. In the RFID app, go to encode. Scan the UPC or key the DPCI of the item into the mydevice. Scan an unused RFID label with the RFID gun (using the red laser). Wait for it to verify that it was tied. Stick the label to the item.

I hadn't even thought about RFID in relation to missing tags until just now reading this post. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't think my store has ever done it TBH......😳

That’s because usually guest service do them .

I question whether they are doing it either. I was thinking more about when we find items on the salesfloor without a tag. Not that it happens often, but I have seen store created tags that don't have an RFID sticker on them.

I question whether they are doing it either. I was thinking more about when we find items on the salesfloor without a tag. Not that it happens often, but I have seen store created tags that don't have an RFID sticker on them.
I know my store does not create RFID tags.. you are lucky if you get a UPC barcode from guest service on it.

I absolutely hate using sticky labels on clothing. So easy to remove, and looks tacky as well.

Does Target have paper tags available for order? I always thought it was weird they didn't have them at my store, as Sears always used them. When I was first hired we had some tag attachment guns but they all either broke or disappeared. I used them to reattach tags, but we never had blank ones.

I absolutely hate using sticky labels on clothing. So easy to remove, and looks tacky as well.

Does Target have paper tags available for order? I always thought it was weird they didn't have them at my store, as Sears always used them. When I was first hired we had some tag attachment guns but they all either broke or disappeared. I used them to reattach tags, but we never had blank ones.

Yes, there are blank paper tags that can be ordered. If I remember tomorrow I can grab the part number for you. I could probably also scrounge up the part number for the attachment guns too.

Yes, there are blank paper tags that can be ordered. If I remember tomorrow I can grab the part number for you. I could probably also scrounge up the part number for the attachment guns too.
That would be amazing, thank you!

That would be amazing, thank you!

As promised:
Tagging Gun S0056.1
Paper Hang Tags T0405.1

I did not think until just now that you may also want to number for the plastic pieces that are used in the tagging gun. If you search "fitting room" on WorkBench there should be a list of supplies with part numbers; I believe those are listed there.

As promised:
Tagging Gun S0056.1
Paper Hang Tags T0405.1

I did not think until just now that you may also want to number for the plastic pieces that are used in the tagging gun. If you search "fitting room" on WorkBench there should be a list of supplies with part numbers; I believe those are listed there.
Thank you so much! I'll have to double-check, but I believe we actually have boxes of attachments, just no more guns and like I said, we never had tags lol.

I appreciate you, thanks again!

Back