Archived Creating pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in the recent past, if a revision had no changes, just a retie, the MyDevice would not create a batch. The batch had to be created manually on the PDA. This was to remove it from non-batched status on the TWT.

Now, that function has been removed from the PDA. You can no longer manually create POG or revision fills.

So how do you do it then. I have 3 or 4 revisions this week I can't create batches for.

Not that it's significant to product. It is only to clear off the TWT.

Scan the POG header with a MyDevice, go to Manage Inventory, choose if you want to fill it by Needs, Capacity or Purge and then hit the close batch button on the bottom.

Scan the POG header with a MyDevice, go to Manage Inventory, choose if you want to fill it by Needs, Capacity or Purge and then hit the close batch button on the bottom.

Doesn't work. That just pulls product. It doesn't fulfill the requirement for the TWT. However, I'll try that again tomorrow. Maybe I'm wrong.

My store has never followed up on the batch column of TWT; we only ever get pressured to make sure everything is tied.

I know for salesplans that are only vendor product TWT will show a batch was made even though an actual batch was not created. It seems weird to me the same wouldn't be true for revisions. We had a toys revision this week that was adding a display label only for a display that went in last week, no other changes. On TWT, it showed a batch was made.

As far as I know, (and maybe someone else knows more) there isn't a report that generates if batches aren't made on TWT, only if they are not tied. And it doesn't count against your weekly score- as long as 95% of the pogs/revisions/salesplans are tied, you will be green for the week.

I got questioned about it from the ETL. There has to be zero changes on the revisions. None on the cover sheet.

From what I understand, it will always batch for a new pog or sales planner.

This week, 8/7, I think there ended up being 3 revisions with no created pulls.

Oh well.

I did research on 1 artist for 2 weeks in cd's, because it was selling faster than spot could keep on the shelve. We are still selling of that cd, even now. If it is top seller, take a chance in any area at spot. I do that all over the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back