Archived Credit unionom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else not received their check yet tonight through the credit union tonight?

Mine was in my account this morning. Couldn't tell you what time the deposit hit exactly but it was sometime after 9pm central.

Mine was there by 3am eastern on Thursday. Not the usual 10pm eastern Wednesday. Not sure what was up...but was a little concerned at first.

I know this is from last week, but I'm on the other pay cycle I guess and it's 2:55am and mine still isn't there. Kinda worried now, tbh. This is the first time I've actually needed it to be in early, and of course it isn't.

Welp. Mine finally showed up at around 6:10AM. Yay.

Last edited:
I'm not with the Target CU but another and usually have mine each Wednesday by 8:30pm. Still not there. I've seen it happen about 3 or 4 times in the past 5 years wherein it doesn't post until Midnight Friday. From my experience, this usually this happens after there have been issues with MyTime, etc.

Just checked my online CU account and found a notation indicating "an ACH credit is scheduled for your account".

Lesson learned don't count my eggs before they've hatched...and i should probably just put it in my normal bank account and wait until Friday like everyone else

This paycheck mine posted at about 10pm eastern on Wednesday night...like it has in the past (with the exception of the last paycheck...that was the only one that was late that I can recall.)

Mine was late as well for that April paycheck. I have only had my paycheck late 3 times in the past 2 years. By late I mean, deposited Thursday early am instead of 6:30 pm Pacific time on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back