Archived Creepy things GSA's/GSTL's do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also GSTLs aren't supposed to leave the front lanes. We can be written up for it.

Yesterday (or today if you're in CST or farther west), my GSTL asked one of the ETLs to watch the lanes while she went back to print labels for her POGs. Said ETL refused (go figure) but offered to show her how to print POG labels at Guest Service (?).

Yesterday (or today if you're in CST or farther west), my GSTL asked one of the ETLs to watch the lanes while she went back to print labels for her POGs. Said ETL refused (go figure) but offered to show her how to print POG labels at Guest Service (?).

Well yea you can print pog labels anywhere there is a pda and printer, guest service has 2 printers so a pda is all that is needed.

Well yea you can print pog labels anywhere there is a pda and printer, guest service has 2 printers so a pda is all that is needed.

I didn't know you could do that, I thought it had to be done on the sign & label PC. One of our Guest Service printers has the orange/red/whatever color stickers for Clearance, Repackage, Online Item, and As Is, and the other printer has white stickers for printing barcodes and defective tickets.

I get my yellow labels done by the fitting room operator. Much easier that way. I would ask them on the radio, can I use their printer for yellow labels? They says sure, loading the printer. They give me the printer number. Print my pog or new shelf labels & I never leave the salesfloor. Ta da!
loves it too. Pfresh is now doing with their printers for their area too. Just show the team on how easy it is to get labels quickly.

I didn't know you could do that, I thought it had to be done on the sign & label PC. One of our Guest Service printers has the orange/red/whatever color stickers for Clearance, Repackage, Online Item, and As Is, and the other printer has white stickers for printing barcodes and defective tickets.
You'd have to change out the label type, sign on as 'sharing' the printer & hope that they don't process any defectives or salvage while you're printing your tickets.
Too much trouble even as a last resort.

Yeah, that's why when I know I'm setting POGs or doing label maintenance, I'll grab a portable printer from TSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back