Archived Customer had a question regarding some PS4 preorders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the PS4 releases on the 15th and the other day news got out that we're having a B2G1 sale on games throughout that week. So anyways, I had a customer who already preordered some games with us, he bought the reservation card for Assassins Creed and Call of Duty. AC comes out the 12th but apparently CoD is releasing the 5th along with all the othe versions. I think it's weird to release games before a consoles even out, especially a week before, I mean I guess some people wanna be really prepared. Well his concern was that since the card expires after a week he wouldn't be able to get his 2 preordered games and get a 3rd free, he said his plan was to come in on the 15th and pick up the games because he wanted to Killzone which comes out that day. Well I said he could get the 3 games that day, but it'd be risking the chance that CoD is sold out and no $5 giftcard. But his reply was that the cards say to go by the online release date and apparently online it in fact says the 15th. So this brings us to the question then, when does it actually release? Anyone know?

This issue was addressed in the Electronics Champion News. We are to hold the reserved copies a week past the 15th. If the reserve card doesn't allow the gift card to go through, you will have to override it with a 5 dollar target coupon. Even though it's on Planogram, I did not let any of the PS4 copies of Ghosts go on the floor. I am holding them back till the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back