Archived Dairy reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's special about this transition where we need corporate support to fly in? Besides the new brand, are their special fixtures or aisles moving or something?? I didn't have time to read transition notes.

Small format but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. We did an awesome job with ticketing so almost all of it sold and the cheese/lunch meat sections all stayed the same amount of pushers so really we just had to change out labels and move around some products. Same with yogurt and meat
All of our lunch meat moved and about 85% of the cheese did too. And the new cheese pushers are amazing. I love them with all my sleepy little heart lol.

All of our lunch meat moved and about 85% of the cheese did too. And the new cheese pushers are amazing. I love them with all my sleepy little heart lol.
Oooo nrw cheese pushers? Or are you guys finally using space grid pushers? It’s been a while since I’ve been in an older store and I honestly don’t remember what we have that most stores don’t.

If it’s the same pushers we have we use them for salads too. Trick is bottom right is a little push button and the whole pusher pulls out to load from back. Just push back to lock in place. I didn’t learn. about this trick for 6 months

Last edited:
Oooo nrw cheese pushers? Or are you guys finally using space grid pushers? It’s been a while since I’ve been in an older store and I honestly don’t remember what we have that most stores don’t.
If it’s the same pushers we have we use them for salads too. Truck is bottom right is a little push button and the whole pusher pulls out to load from back. Just push back to lock in place. I didn’t learn. about this trick for 6 months
Lol yes, we finally got these pushers in. Our store number is under 500 and we haven’t had a remodel since we got PFresh in 2012..

Small format but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. We did an awesome job with ticketing so almost all of it sold and the cheese/lunch meat sections all stayed the same amount of pushers so really we just had to change out labels and move around some products. Same with yogurt and meat
Oh good. I am aiming to set today and tomorrow. I did Cheese and Lunch meat today, which were the toughest because of the pusher trays (not sure who set our aisles during our planorama but I had to readjust everything). Not sure how well I'm going to do trying to do the rest tomorrow but it looks like it's just me doing it, and tomorrow is realistically the only day I can devote to it because I'm LOD the other two days... (and to boot I have to do 5 interviews tomorrow, too. Lord help me).

Lol yes, we finally got these pushers in. Our store number is under 500 and we haven’t had a remodel since we got PFresh in 2012..

That's kind of weird. We haven't had a remodel since our PFresh in 2010 and we've had the new cheese pushers for several years now. Since the whole market pusher project where they added pushers in all over the dept one Fall.

So I’m loving the milk wall now in my store. Goes specialties then skim, 2%, whole, 1%, 2%, whole. Gonna sip the koolaid and see what their choice in that flow is.

So I’m loving the milk wall now in my store. Goes specialties then skim, 2%, whole, 1%, 2%, whole. Gonna sip the koolaid and see what their choice in that flow is.

I really don't like it, the gallon milk isn't even visible from the front of pfresh. But I do like the creamers next to specialty, bake by yogurt, and the sour cream by breakfast. All in all a tedious but good change.

I really don't like it, the gallon milk isn't even visible from the front of pfresh. But I do like the creamers next to specialty, bake by yogurt, and the sour cream by breakfast. All in all a tedious but good change.
Wasn’t as bad as a change for my store. But my store is a snowflake.

Our pog team set ours but I was told they didn’t have to update the on floor count because that’s not their job. They were also pushing the new product with me and I did every box I pushed. I was told that consumable team is responsible for updating the floor count. Well I do that everyday but why they couldn’t do it when they reset. So I have product on floor but my device says I don’t. I was mad as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back