Corporate Dear Corporate...

Yes, TMs can use Greenfield. I don't do it often as I don't have that kind of time usually, but I have accessed it plenty of times with no issue.
Weird, none of the TMs at my store can use it. I tried to use to for fulfillment, and a couple other TMs tried to use it for the truck, but none of us can get in 🤷‍♀️. I asked my SD about it and she said only TLs have access to it.

I looked at Greenfield once. It didn't seem very useful for me as a TM, but I only had like 5 minutes to poke around as we were getting ready to head out for the night

Dear Corporate,
Thanks for the shit show tonight. Invest in IT.
Yep - card readers down, ePick down, pack down, myDay went down as well
I wonder if something happened to the main network servers and the backups failed or something

I wonder what this is going to do to city property values.

So much of cities is office and workspace. If they eliminate a lot of it, what's to happen to the buildings? I guess apartments...

Dear Corporate,
Please invest the savings from this into hours and other store operational enhancements.

My husband said Target has been wanting to leave City Center for awhile now, even pre-Covid. Makes for nice PR to go thru with it now.

I wonder what this is going to do to city property values.

So much of cities is office and workspace. If they eliminate a lot of it, what's to happen to the buildings? I guess apartments...

Luxury apartments seem to be the go-to in the Twin Cities, especially St. Paul. Though with Chauvin's trial starting this week in downtown Minneapolis, finding any new tennants will be a challenge. Lots of protests happening near the courthouse.

Last edited:
Dear corporate,
Please stop with the totally misleading ad images. I get guests complaining about this all the time. Example:
1626047219718.png

Those bowls on the right are TINY. They would hold maybe 10 actual-size cheeseballs, and putting them in perspective like that compared to other items makes them look to be similarly sized, when they are TINY. Guests ask about these and expect 4 actual-bowl-sized bowls, not dip bowls or whatever these are supposed to be. This is one of the most egregious examples I've seen, but it's hardly uncommon for guests to come looking for stuff from the ads and are totally shocked by how small the item is in real life.

Dear corporate,
In my humble opinion, highly trained, knowledgeable, hard working veteran team members are your greatest asset. They keep the stores functioning through any/all changes you would like to see implemented. Please answer how stores will function if you force them out ? Have you talked to any of the new hires? Mostly a Sad group of clueless, unmotivated, down right lazy useless bodies, not afraid of subordination. Please wake up and utilize the individuals you have invested to train that have the capability of keeping your stores open. One veteran IS worth at least 3 noobs, really. At least keep a few so that the blind are not leading the blind! I have overheard training that is just incorrect ! How is that an improvement ? The plane is spiraling downward while you torture and kill the pilot. Don’t bite off the hand that feeds you. Cutting off your nose to spite your face not smart.
2021 new hire bonus = $2,000 at hire. 25 year service award = $200, 10 year service award = $100. It’s obvious where HQ places experience and loyalty. If you need workers that badly, why not reward everyone this peak season with $2,000 each, regardless of length of service, we all are supporting sales, not just your precious new hires.

Last edited:
Dear Corporate,

Please inform S&P and whoever else you have creating Pogs that having two separate DPCIs share a shelf space or peghook is a terrible idea from an execution/maintenance standpoint. I get it. Having them remain separate instead of an assortment DPCI probably results in more overall sales for each item (or at least that's your reasoning for doing it), but constantly having to fix it is probably losing sales more than gaining them. So no net win here.

Just stop.

Dear corporate,
Please stop with the totally misleading ad images. I get guests complaining about this all the time. Example:
View attachment 12644

Those bowls on the right are TINY. They would hold maybe 10 actual-size cheeseballs, and putting them in perspective like that compared to other items makes them look to be similarly sized, when they are TINY. Guests ask about these and expect 4 actual-bowl-sized bowls, not dip bowls or whatever these are supposed to be. This is one of the most egregious examples I've seen, but it's hardly uncommon for guests to come looking for stuff from the ads and are totally shocked by how small the item is in real life.
They have mini cheese balls. They are seasonal but every season.

Dear Corporate,
I added a new address today on the website and was pleased to discover that I only needed to add the address and the zip and the site looked up the city & state. G-frickin'-g, folks. It's irritatingly inefficient to have users fill in the full city, state and zip when it's an easy thing to do to look up city & state from a zip. It's one of those oft-overlooked UX things that I, personally, really appreciate.

Now, on the flip side, I was annoyed to discover the newest self checkout POS update does not include the ability to have my receipt emailed to me when using Wallet to pay. Or, at the very least, the ability to skip a receipt like we can at regular checkouts. There's no reason that, say, REI and other retailers have offered this functionality for years and you can't. Get on it.

I added a new address today on the website and was pleased to discover that I only needed to add the address and the zip and the site looked up the city & state. G-frickin'-g, folks. It's irritatingly inefficient to have users fill in the full city, state and zip when it's an easy thing to do to look up city & state from a zip. It's one of those oft-overlooked UX things that I, personally, really appreciate.
Save the sale NEEDS this

Back