Archived Decided To Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a personnel leave of absence since July 1st. After thinking it over I decided I didnt want to go back this fall. How should i approach this??? I told HR I would be back for the holiday season but Im going to take another position elsewhere instead which fits me better. I like working for Target but its too physical unloading and pushing and bowling and then rushing to load everything by a certain time with a short crew every night.

Go to TSC and ask for a voluntary termination form. Fill it out and hand it in. If you so choose, you can reach out to your leaders and let them know. This goes for your soon to be coworker's as well. IF YOU want to. I say so because some people hate Target to the core and just leave. You honestly don't owe Spot nothing. Only you know how things were for yourself at your store.

You can just call the store and tell your HR that you won't be returning from your leave.

Call the store and ask them to walk you through the LOA process. If you do nothing then you'll be keyed in as JA once your leave ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back