Archived Defecting mdse using My Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I defecting mdse in receiving a defective label doesn't always print. I check with receivers at a couple stores they are having the same issue. They said the just sort to the correct location. My ETL said it's a goal issue. It just makes me a little uncomfortable. Are others having this issue?
Another issue I'm having is after scanning a few things I get a error msg with My device or the printer disconnecting. I turn the printer off than back one. Start scanning then get the msg again. Am I doing something wrong?

It’s happening to me too, specifically with toss and vendor pickup it doesn’t print labels for 2.0. There’s not a “reprint label” option in case it was just the printer not working or just a glitch but I notice it pretty much always happens so I just sort the items into the correct bins and call it a day... wish I could have labels though! Also don’t like that w/ some ESIM items it will automatically go to salvage unless you select the “override to toss” option then it will ask “is this item leaking or partially full” and let you sort it to ESIM 😝

I think if it's QMOS then it doesn't print a label. It's very odd. Ours are also horribly misaligned regardless of how the printer is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back