Denied Time off request

Introvertedqueen

Softlinesqueen
Okay so I need oct 10th - October 16th off because I’m going out of town for my birthday, I put my request in very early, I talked to my TL and she told me to remind her two weeks before the date I needed time off. I checked to see if my time off request was approved and saw it was denied. They left a comment saying “please see manager” I’m confused about who the time off request goes to and who do I need to speak to about getting the time off approved?

The op wants 6 days off of course they gonna make it hard as shit for them to take vacation. They have work harder to find people to cover while she's away. Plus if it's payed then they are really gonna make it harder. I can't begin to tell you how hard it was for me. Always tell your lead blah blah. Or you can't take an entire week off you have to take part of one week and part another shit. Or I didn't see the request that it was payed despite doing with another lead bullshit you just didn't wanna pay me asshats.

My former ETL was a complete scatterbrain. Even if we submitted the request well ahead of / on time, she'd completely forget about it and yell at us for not submitting it. 🙄 I've learned to submit it early enough and then work with both my ETL and HR by checking and then double checking, just to be sure we're all on the same page.

Nothing pops up. There are small exclamation points that appear next to your name to indicate something might need attention. Unfortunately, they show up for just about everyone and everything (scheduled 6 hours, scheduled 6 days in a row. Scheduled 8.5 hours, shift requires 2 breaks, ad nauseam).

Back