DENIM is back!

I am pretty sure that I am being groomed to be the next PMT in my store. My PMT retires in a year (Been here forever as far as I know, and I've been here 5 years). He constantly takes me under his wing, to teach me stuff, since my Market Days, now I am Signing (I appreciate it). If he isn't there I am often the next person on an ETL's list to solve a problem (Often times he is there, but they call me anyway) and I know PMT's are often promoted from within, and I can't see anyone else in my store more apt for it for sure, in my store.

The only way I would take it is if, I could wear regular Target clothes however.

The uniform is required because of the work we do. Steel toe, non slip boots, and a cotton shirt. The purpose of the boots is self explanatory, but the shirt is cotton so that it doesn’t ignite as fast as other materials would if we came into contact with an energy source.

I can get away with wearing a coat or hoodie during the winter, but I am expected to have the grey shirt on underneath.

Well personally i myself am striving for STL one day. PMT would push me further away from becoming an ETL.

PMT is a great stepping stone to do more with the company. You’re equal to a senior team lead, however everything you do is on your own. You don’t have a team. This seems counter-intuitive, but if you’re a successful PMT, you lead by influence. You get the store teams buy in and get them to do things without being able to ‘force’ them. It’s not easy, and it really depends on the culture in the store as well as how well you’re supported, but if you do it well, all the kudos go to you as an individual. In my opinion, you stand out a lot more than a team lead with a green work center.

The uniform is required because of the work we do. Steel toe, non slip boots, and a cotton shirt. The purpose of the boots is self explanatory, but the shirt is cotton so that it doesn’t ignite as fast as other materials would if we came into contact with an energy source.

I can get away with wearing a coat or hoodie during the winter, but I am expected to have the grey shirt on underneath.
I believe cotton is required because synthetics actually melt and bind to the skin, making burns worse. Cotton burns pretty easy if I’m not mistaken

Oh, I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving because it's one of my favorite holidays. By the way, my wife just loves fashionable clothes and asks me to buy her one very beautiful down jacket from the site (link removed) . Her friends advised her this store and she set a goal for me to buy this thing for her. It just infuriates me that she is obsessed with fashion and wants to buy all the fashionable outfits, although we don’t have much money. One way or another, I already promised her a down jacket and shoes for Thanksgiving and I can’t refuse my words, but if she doesn’t stop demanding so much clothes from me, I’ll most likely divorce her.

Yeah spam and a dead post bump. Two annoying things at once. Go you! I'm sure that link is totally safe too...

Well if you're going to spam, a dead thread is best because a lot of people will come check out the recently risen corpse of a thread, more people than a new thread.

Back